103 203 123
example@gmail.com
Address

Toys should be disinfected regularly

Toys should be disinfected regularly

Nowadays every child has many toys, but when they play for a long time, they will become infected with pathogens.

Researchers have detected pathogenic microorganisms such as E. coli and Hepatitis B virus in toys, which are more polluted than clothes, clogged and tableware.

Therefore, children’s toys should be disinfected regularly.

  Toys are divided into raw materials, including plastic, cloth, metal, and wooden. Some plastic toys contain polyvinyl chloride, which is a highly toxic compound that can cause liver and bonedamage.

Be careful not to let your child suck plastic toys in their mouths, or harmful substances will be absorbed into the body.

The surface of wooden toys is often coated with various colored paints. These paints contain some harmful substances. If you put these toys in your mouth to absorb and bite, colored paints are easy to replace, and the paint film or pigment will slowly be replaced byOral implantation in the body can cause chronic poisoning over time.

Plush toys are a “good place” to hide dirt. Many bacteria will be transmitted to children, and they will be transmitted to the body through the nasal cavity, causing respiratory diseases.

  For disinfection of children’s toys, you can generally use 75% alcohol, 0.

2% peroxyacetic acid solution to treat toys.

Peracetic acid has a broad-spectrum bactericidal effect, which can effectively kill bacterial propagules, tubercle bacilli, fungi, viruses and other microorganisms. It can be absorbed, wiped, sprayed, fumigated, etc. without residual toxicity.

Take 2 ml of peracetic acid stock solution, add 1000 ml of water and mix well.

After the toy is treated with disinfectant, the disinfectant must be completely removed with water, because residual disinfectant may cause harm to children.

For electric toys, the battery should be removed first, and extra care should be taken when wiping to avoid getting the battery box wet to avoid short circuit.

In addition, toys should often be exposed to sunlight, because ultraviolet rays in sunlight also have a good disinfection effect.